How to block a contact on Skype?
Using Skype has been made easier. With the latest updates and security patches, the company Microsoft is delivering more advanced feature and making it more enjoyable as before.
One such quite useful but less know is contact blocking. However, using this sub-program is not difficult as much as seems, but still, many people encounter troubles while doing so. Therefore, follow the below steps to know block contact on Skype:
- Simply sign in with the Skype application using the email address and password.
- Now, click the search bar to find out that person or locate him/her right under the Contacts tab.
- After finding him/her, right-click on it and choose the ‘Block this Person…’ option from the drop-down list that appears.
- Now, give your confirmation, to that end, click the Block button from the message that shows up.
- You have successfully blocked your desired contact.