How To Change Mail settings of Yahoo?.
It is a web based email service which has benefited and is in the process of benefitting numerous people all over the world. It provides four email plans, among which one is for business purpose and rest three are for personal use i.e. basic, plus and free versions. The greatest achievement was at the time when it became the third largest in providing email services across the nations by 2011. It keeps you updated with what is happening in the social world as in sports, movies, gives news feed, finance, shopping and has groups and answers also. If you are not satisfied with this and want to get some more details, approach Yahoo Support.
To keep the account up to date, you need to visit the account information section for editing the settings. Make use of settings screen to perform such task by logging into your ID. You need to follow few steps for this:
- Move the mouse over profile picture or name which is on the right-hand side at the top.
- Choose Account info from there.
- You can change your name, email and any setting of your personal account. Tap on the full name in the section of personal details.
- Put the valid messenger handle.
- You can even add phone numbers, address or name of the site to collaborate with your ID.
- Alter the security by changing the password and creating strong password or you can even enable the two-step verification process.
- For editing a particular item, tap on it. A new window will appear depending on the item you choose.
- Pay attention on modifying the preferences for altering locations, languages or content.
- Location is automatically detected, in case not, hit on ‘no’ and then change it.
- For arranging subscriptions and linked accounts, select preferences of content.
Was this information relevant? In case not, make your steps towards Yahoo Support Number 1-800-817-695 the experienced technicians are there to aid you by offering suitable suggestions as per your convenience.