How To Edit Your Skype Account/Profile?
Several people use Skype but some of them also face a few sort of bugs while editing their Skype profile. Fortunately, with oure Support service, it’s been easier now. Now the people who are suffering from this obstruction can reduce their pain by following the below exemplary guidelines. So what are you waiting for? Let’s follow the below guidelines and do the same simply:
Follow the given steps to edit Your Skype Account:
- Visit the official website. Sign in to your Skype account using your email address and password. This can be done via the application and on the Internet with a web browser. There are both the options available.
- As you do that, the dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Now, go the Edit Profile section and click on it.
- After that, in the Personal Information menu, click the Edit Profile button (right beside Change Password) to get started.
- Here, you will have several fields; input the relevant information into the appropriate fields. For instance, in ‘First Name’ field, enter your name and so with the others.
- Double check the information after providing, make sure everything is filed correctly. However, if you face any troubles you can always contact Customer care.
- To change your email address or password, follow the next steps.
- Click the back arrow tab-button, right above the bar.
- After that, choose Account Settings and select it.
- Here, you can change your password and email address but can’t make any changes to the username, as it doesn’t allow doing that.
So that’s how, by implementing the above steps, you can edit your profile effortlessly. But if issues persist or you have other queries regarding this or another matter, contact us. Dial our Skype Support Number australia +61 283173572. For more information, visit our website…