How To Get A Security Code For Your Hotmail Account.
Hotmail is an amazing web based mail service that is designed superbly to let the users have their own email account to perform mailing activities. Undoubtedly, the mail service is incredible but a user faces a troubling situation when there is a risk of hacking of your mail account.
In case, you forget your password or someone tries to hack your account. Hotmail sends you a security code to your secondary email id or password which is known as security info. Once you receive this code, then you need to give this code back to MSN (Hotmail is a service of Microsoft) then it gets prove that you are the real owner of your mail account. So, the first thing is how you get your code for your mail account.
As we mentioned above the information you will receive on your registered email id or phone. We are describing some steps to add security info and to get protection code, in case, you stuck somewhere then Contact Hotmail Support Australia team.
Easy For Get Hotmail Security Code :
- Turn on your PC and login to your mail account and connect your PC to a secured internet connection.
- Once you get connected to the internet then open your web browser and go to Hotmail login page.
- After logging into your mail account, go to security basics page and you need to click on update info.
- Then click on “Add Security info” and next you have to follow on-screen prompts to enter your email id and phone number.
- Now you’ll receive a code from Hotmail to the registered email id or phone number. Now enter the received security code and then click “Next”.
- Now you’ll be able to see new protection code info in your list.
In case, you are not able to get the security code then it’s better to get in touch with technical support team. You can also take assistance from email, live chat or via making a call on Hotmail technical support number +61 283173572.